Monday, July 8, 2013

SuperJun

Although we have such wonderful things as PhotoShop and who knows what, I can’t help but feel that someone, somewhere is channeling my blog and fulfilling my fantasies.  (What an awesome feeling.  I would love it if it was Erko Jun, but it probably isn’t.  I would love it even more if he decided to stop by my house just to say, “Hi.”  And to flex.  And to give me a signed pair of his undershorts.)

Here’s the result when “Underwear Profile #1: Erko Jun” and “From Super Moon to Superman” bump into each other on the Internet.  (Erko, if it is you channeling my blog and fulfilling fantasies ... thank you very much.  Please do stop by my house to say, "Hi," flex, and autograph a pair of your undershorts for me.)

As for the rest of you, keep spreading the word.  We're getting hits from Brazil, Russia, Belgium ... and it's awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment