Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Underwear Profile #1: Erko Jun

For those underwear enthusiasts who like bodybuilding and fitness, I point you in the direction of one Erko Jun, a Bosnian-born bodybuilder currently residing in Antwerp, Belgium.  Erko has also graced various modeling venues, isn't shy about posing in his skivvies (I know he's done underwear shoots in the Netherlands), and sports what appears to be a Polynesian half-sleeve on his right forearm.

I became aware of Erko through another blog, and he is definitely on my "wanna-meet-you" wish list.  Not that I'm an expert, and speaking solely for myself, he's one of those "99.9% guys" I've previously mentioned.

He's squarely in the trunk/boxer brief category of underwear preference; give him a Google and see what you think.  His personal website is www.erkojun.com.

As a teaser, try this on for size:


No comments:

Post a Comment